Alvan Ikoku College of Education Course Registration Procedure For 2017/2018 Is Published | See Details Here.
The authorities of Alvan Ikoku College of Education (AICE), Owerri wishes to inform all students of the institution that the portal for payment of school fees will close after 30th January, 2018 for old students and 28th February, 2018 for first year students.
Registration of courses will be done online after the payment of school fees. Semester courses not registered will be carried over.
Only courses registered will be marked in the examination.
ONLINE COURSE REGISTRATION PROCESS FLOW
- Log into the Alvan Portal http://app.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on Course Registration
- Log into the portal with your SPC code and your Password.
- On the left menu panel, click on My Courses.
- If your courses for the semester have been uploaded, you will see them listed. There will be check boxes beside each course. Please click to tick the boxes beside the courses that you want to register. Ensure that you do not exceed the maximum credit load shown below the course list.
- If you have any carry-over courses then you must visit the College ICT for that to be inserted for you.
- When all courses have been selected, click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
- You will see the printable page, click Print at the top right corner of the page.
- Take the printed page to your course adviser.